"Success does not come from spontaneous combustion...you must set yourself on FIRE!"

About Me

My photo
I have always been athletic and enjoy working hard and doing physical things. In 1996 I "accidentally" started a landscaping company called Land Escapes Inc. in Lincoln, NE (www.LandEscapesOnline.com). Then in 2009 I joined Beachbody as a Coach along with my husband Pat.
-Star Diamond Coach

-Nebraska Coach Council

-Nebraska Coach Presenter's Team




Friday, July 8, 2011

My Shakeology Story...Overcoming Colitis and C.difficle


Hi everyone, I forgot to include one important thing about my illness.  I was also diagnosed with a C.difficile infection which is what kept me getting sicker and sicker.  C.difficile is a nasty bacteria that can take over your digestive system when the "good" bacteria have been wiped out.  This is why it's not good to take antibiotics very often.  Three back to back rounds of antibiotics wiped everything good out of my system and in came the C.diff which then turned into colitis.  I'm happy to offer encouragement and support if you or anyone you know is experiencing a similar digestive illness, it's no fun!  As an Independent Star-Diamond Team Beachbody Coach, I also offer free support, encouragement and guidance to my customers as they set and strive for their own health and fitness goals.  I'd love to help you too!  Send me a message or connect with me on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/KristinHain.  To order Shakeology and get healthy on the inside, go to www.Shakeology.com/LFCoachKris.  Here's to YOUR health!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristen,

    I too am a coach and I came across your page looking for answers to C diff. My 2 year old has had it for over a year and NOW I have it. I love Shakeo and I drink it about every other day. Do you think that if I give some to my daughter and I drink it daily it can not rid her and myself of this nasty bug? How long did it take you to get off all the medicine? My daughter is on LOTS of meds. This is getting very old! I'm thinking of adding it into my diet every day and hers, BUT I am unable to keep anything in right now. Were you able to keep Shakeo in when you were not feeling good? As you probably know I am afraid to consume anything right now! Sorry for all the questions. Just so tired of all this.

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

CHECK OUT THESE GREAT VIDEOS........

P90X gets political...

Decide...

Shakeology-The Breakthrough

An invitation from our founder...

Click below to feed my fish...thanks!