"Success does not come from spontaneous combustion...you must set yourself on FIRE!"

About Me

My photo
I have always been athletic and enjoy working hard and doing physical things. In 1996 I "accidentally" started a landscaping company called Land Escapes Inc. in Lincoln, NE (www.LandEscapesOnline.com). Then in 2009 I joined Beachbody as a Coach along with my husband Pat.
-Star Diamond Coach

-Nebraska Coach Council

-Nebraska Coach Presenter's Team




Monday, June 20, 2011

Plan now...you're body's about to go through something CRAZY!

P90X2...are you ready???


To get on our list and be notified when pre-ordering opens please send us an email at Kristin@Lift-Fit.com or visit http://www.lift-fit.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHECK OUT THESE GREAT VIDEOS........

P90X gets political...

Decide...

Shakeology-The Breakthrough

An invitation from our founder...

Click below to feed my fish...thanks!