"Success does not come from spontaneous combustion...you must set yourself on FIRE!"

About Me

My photo
I have always been athletic and enjoy working hard and doing physical things. In 1996 I "accidentally" started a landscaping company called Land Escapes Inc. in Lincoln, NE (www.LandEscapesOnline.com). Then in 2009 I joined Beachbody as a Coach along with my husband Pat.
-Star Diamond Coach

-Nebraska Coach Council

-Nebraska Coach Presenter's Team




Saturday, January 8, 2011

Over 50,000 strong!

Carl announces the 50k mark from his hotel room. At 10am this morning hr will be in Lincoln, NE for our Super Saturday event. Join is at One80 Church on 'O' Street from 10-Noon!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHECK OUT THESE GREAT VIDEOS........

P90X gets political...

Decide...

Shakeology-The Breakthrough

An invitation from our founder...

Click below to feed my fish...thanks!