"Success does not come from spontaneous combustion...you must set yourself on FIRE!"

About Me

My photo
I have always been athletic and enjoy working hard and doing physical things. In 1996 I "accidentally" started a landscaping company called Land Escapes Inc. in Lincoln, NE (www.LandEscapesOnline.com). Then in 2009 I joined Beachbody as a Coach along with my husband Pat.
-Star Diamond Coach

-Nebraska Coach Council

-Nebraska Coach Presenter's Team




Tuesday, August 23, 2011

P90X2 Pre-orders start September 1st!!!!!

Get Ready.....Get Set.......OMG!!!!  P90X2 is coming soon and it will open for pre-orders on September 1st!  Get this...those who use the pre-order will get FREE SHIPPING...plus, when you order through a coach (like me), you'll also get 2 FREE BONUSWORKOUTS!  This is going to be the biggest, best fitness program to hit the market...and yes....it's going to even blow the original P90X away!  Send me an email to Kristin@Lift-Fit.com and I'm happy to send more detailed information about the program, the nutrition plan, the equipment, the workouts, whatever you need to know...just ask me!!!  PLUS....I'll put you on my list to notify you the minute pre-orders open up!  IT WILL SELL OUT....so you'll definitely want to do the pre-order so you can have it by Dec. 25th  (or even earlier...can't reveal the date yet).  If it's not for YOU, then this will make an excellent CHRISTMAS give for someone on your list!  And if you or someone you know will have a NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION to get fit???  PROBLEM SOLVED!  I'm so excited for this program to come out (can you tell???), and as your free personal coach, I'll be there to help you every step of the way with the program.  Message me today!!!  -Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHECK OUT THESE GREAT VIDEOS........

P90X gets political...

Decide...

Shakeology-The Breakthrough

An invitation from our founder...

Click below to feed my fish...thanks!