"Success does not come from spontaneous combustion...you must set yourself on FIRE!"

About Me

My photo
I have always been athletic and enjoy working hard and doing physical things. In 1996 I "accidentally" started a landscaping company called Land Escapes Inc. in Lincoln, NE (www.LandEscapesOnline.com). Then in 2009 I joined Beachbody as a Coach along with my husband Pat.
-Star Diamond Coach

-Nebraska Coach Council

-Nebraska Coach Presenter's Team




Tuesday, December 14, 2010

JOIN OUR TEAM...HELP OTHERS GET HEALTHY WHILE FULFILLING YOUR OWN GOALS & DREAMS!

The New Year is approaching quickly which will bring a flood of new customers to our business with all the New Year's resolutions!  Our mission is to help people achieve their goals and live a healthy and fulfilling life...and there are PLENTY of people out there who need our help to do that!  Obesity is at an all-time high in the United States and it's estimated that by the year 2030, 80% of adults in our country will be overweight or obese!  WHAT???  Do you want to be a part of the millions of unhealthy Americans who will have shorter life-spans, outrageous medical bills and expanding waistlines?  Wouldn't it be better if you could help yourself and many more change that outlook?  With Team Beachbody YOU CAN!  We are part of a movement that is stirring across the country, it's something BIG, something that will CHANGE THE LIVES OF THOUSANDS...MILLIONS...of people who need us and desperately want help but don't know where to start.  My husband Pat and I are part of the company's largest, most successful teams of Beachbody Coaches and WE NEED YOUR HELP!  I hope you will take this to heart, consider where you're at in your life, where your health is at, where the health of your family and friends is at...what will that look like in 10 years?  We currently have over 43,000 Coaches across the country and our goal is to have 1-Million within the next 5 years.  That's 1-Million Coaches who will be helping 100-Million people get healthy, fit and live longer more fulfilling lives.  WILL YOU HELP US???  Please email or call me right away and I can help you get started....I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU ON OUR TEAM!!!  Please watch this video to learn about the opportunity, then get in touch with me and let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHECK OUT THESE GREAT VIDEOS........

P90X gets political...

Decide...

Shakeology-The Breakthrough

An invitation from our founder...

Click below to feed my fish...thanks!